LAW RELATING TO nonskid BELTS
(Avoiding the application) ((PLEASE SEND PRESS RESPONSIBLE PERSON AND DIRECTOR !!))
(3) stair tread surfaces shall be flat
and made of a material that does not slip.
If the employer fails to do so, must
step-textured strips that prevent slipping.
European Community Directive No. 89/654 says:
9:01. Soils in the workplace must have no dangerous bumps, holes or slopes and must be fixed, stable and not slippery.
3.21. In the event that workers perform their work outdoors they should be regulated working conditions so that workers can not slip or fall.
In the case of buses and trains going to the European Parliament and the European Council adopted a new directive (1) on safety, which will be of particular concern to travelers who are restricted in their movement.
• anti-slip surface of gangways and access passages (Annex I, 188.8.131.52).
• Anti-slip steps (Annex I, 184.108.40.206).
• anti-slip floor surfaces in areas
which are designed for wheelchairs
(Annex VII, 3.6.1. And 3.8.3.g)
• non-slip surface wet (Annex VII, 3.5).